Ordering a repeat prescription
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can book your appointment(s) online.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
To register for this service, please click here.
Ordering Medication Online
- Attention - This service will not be available during 2300 and 0300 hours.
- The repeat prescription service is currently available to only request active repeat prescription. Any extra medications can be requested in the text box provided while submitting your request.
- If you do not have any active medication you can email reception email@example.com with a request for your prescription/ medication. Note: Subject line should be “Prescription” and the message should contain your Name and Date of Birth.”
Problems booking online appointments?
Use the Patient Services Support Centre before you call us.
- If you have medication on repeat prescription you can reorder it by completing the prescription slip or writing a note and placing it in the box in reception.
- If you wish to request medication that you have taken before but is not on the repeat prescription slip, you can do a hand written request.
- We accept requests at reception or by post. Alternatively, you can order your repeat prescription directly through this site. Click on the link above and complete the simple registration form.
- For safety reasons we do not accept requests for medication by telephone.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your medication doesn’t run out, so please request in plenty of time.
- Please allow AT LEAST 72 HOURS for your prescription to be processed.