Ordering a repeat prescription
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can book your appointment(s) online.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
To register for this service, please click here.
Ordering Medication Online
- From the 30th of June the practice will be phasing out the ability for patients to order medication via the practice email address. The practice has had to make this decision due to the high volume of emails coming through to the practice and for safety reasons.
- You can order your prescriptions online using the Patient Access Service. Please contact the surgery to register for this service or the link above, you will need a valid email address and mobile telephone number.
Problems booking online appointments?
Use the Patient Access Support Centre before you call us.
- If you have medication on repeat prescription you can reorder it by completing the prescription slip or writing a note and placing it in the box in reception.
- If you wish to request medication that you have taken before but is not on the repeat prescription slip, you can do a hand written request.
- We accept requests at reception or by post. Alternatively, you can order your repeat prescription directly through this site. Click on the link above and complete the simple registration form.
- For safety reasons we do not accept requests for medication by telephone.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your medication doesn’t run out, so please request in plenty of time.
- Please allow AT LEAST 72 HOURS for your prescription to be processed.